Edit common PHP settings in my Plesk hosting account
You can customize your Plesk hosting account via the common PHP settings in the Plesk admin section of your account. Custom php settings allow to control variables such as upload sizes, file timeouts and resource limits. You can edit common settings in the dashboard, and more advanced variables can be edited with the
Note: The Performance and security settings cannot be edited.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Plesk Admin
- Click PHP settings under the domain name you are editing.
Note: If you do not see PHP Settings, click the option for SHOW MORE.
- Under Common Settings next to the directive you wish to edit, choose the desired option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Apply, then click OK to confirm the changes
- To ensure your changes take effect, we recommend recycling your application pool.
- Save your content locally by backing up your website via FTP.