Add a video in GoDaddy Studio
Upload your own video or choose one from our exclusive stock library. We recommend keeping videos under a minute long, but they can be a maximum of 5 minutes long.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- Create a project or edit an existing project.
- In the menu at the bottom of the screen, tap Video, then record your own video, select a video from your device, or choose a video from our stock library.
Note: You can only add 1 video per page.
- To trim your video, in the video frame layer, drag the time indicator start point (left side) and end point (right side) to the frames where you’d like the video to start and end.
- Tap the check mark in the top-right corner to add the video to your layer.
- From the menu at the bottom of the screen you can now edit your video—for example, change its size, length, or rotation, or add filters.
- Tap the check mark in the top-right corner to add the video to your project.
Note: Videos loop continuously.